Tuesday 8 May 2012

I've been away from this blog since January, but only because I couldn't log on! Blogger wouldn't let me for some reason. This is the first time I've been able to log on.

Since the previous post much has happened that has taken a lot out of me, but I'm ready to write again. So far, this year has been very rough and the outlook doesn't look promising. But with so many people struggling around the world just to eat and keep a roof over their heads, I cannot yet complain.

So this is just to say that, Blogger willing, I'm back again. Watch this space... a story will appear... so long as I can log on in the morning!


5 comments:

Daisie said...

Welcome back!
Pesky Blogger, tsk!!!

jennyflowerblue said...

Hello old chap! Sorry you are going through the mill- jolly bad luck. Sending best wishes and watching this space with interest. xxx

Freyalyn said...

Glad you're back. Hope it all picks up again.

Griffin said...

Thank you. I am mostly through the big rough stuff, the problems with Blogger were a nuisance. But I'm back at last and have a chance to get back to making stories.

madameshawshank said...

The alphabet is excited!